1. Submit the Request for Review by the Registration Appeals Committee form. Do not submit any new information or documents to the Committee. They can only make a decisions based the original application files. If you submit new information or documnets, the Committee may adjourn your application for review to allow for the Registrar to consider the additional information.
2. Pay the processing fee of $80.
3. After submitting the form and payment, we will send you correspondence acknowledging your request for a review in approximately two weeks following its receipt.
4. Shortly after the acknowledgement, you will receive a summary of the file that the Registration Appeals Committee will consider. If you have any new additions or requests, you will have 35-days from the date of the summary to submit your written request to the Committee.
5. Your file, along with any submissions you make, will go to the next available Registration Appeals Committee meeting.
6. The Registration Appeals Committee will give its decision with reasons in writing to you within 60-days of their decision.